Preventive Measures in response to COVID-19
With the recent successful commencement of exhibitions, auctions, corporate meetings and banquets, HML is confident and ready to welcome all types of events and visitors back to Hong Kong and the HKCEC. HML offers professional advice to event organisers and co-ordinate details of event arrangements, to give all HKCEC users and visitors peace of mind.
With stringent preventive measures, our facilities are kept clean and hygienic at all times. The HKCEC and its restaurants: The Atrium Chinese Restaurant, Congress Plus, Harbour Kitchen and Harbour Road Café have been certified by Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency (HKQAA) in complying the requirements of “Anti-Epidemic Hygiene Measures Certification Scheme“ in 2021.
Safety of staff and customers has always been top priority of HML. Stringent preventive measures have been adopted to ensure the HKCEC is ready to welcome any events. HML has a set of emergency preparedness plans, which can be activated in case of emergency situations. Some of the preventive measures implemented are listed below. HML continues to closely monitor development of COVID-19 and strengthen relevant hygiene measures.
Cleaning and disinfecting
- Anti-virus disinfection coating has been applied to event venues and public facilities such as escalator handrails, door handles, lift buttons and glass railings etc.
- Newly installed air handling units are equipped with ultraviolet lamps for disinfection purpose.
- Event venues are disinfected at the end of the day after general cleaning.
- Escalator handrails, door handles and lift panels are disinfected every hour.
- Tables and chairs in exhibition venues are disinfected twice a day.
- Floor mats at the HKCEC main entrances are sprayed with diluted bleach every two hours.
- Venue ventilation is enhanced.
- Contactless payment options are available at all restaurants, concession stands and loading docks.
- Automatic hand sanitizer spray dispensers are available at guest lift lobbies, Customer Service Counters and restaurants.
- Special rubbish bins for disposal of used face masks are provided at exit points and offices.
- All restaurants and catering premises comply with the relevant FEHD’s ventilation and associated requirements.
- Special serving protocol options are available at banqueting events for hygiene consideration.
- The buffet restaurant adopts preventive measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
|Preventive measures at the HKCEC in response to COVID-19||Open|