Careers at HML
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (Management) Limited ("HML") offers opportunities for people with talent, a strong work ethic and a passion for customer service to develop a rewarding career in the hospitality and exhibition industry; we believe in helping you flourish professionally and climb the ladder of success.
To meet our aim of providing our customers with a world-class experience, we seek to recruit high-calibre people who share our goals and our desire to grow. We believe in a customer-oriented approach and will only succeed with a people-driven culture: engaging with our employees, offering opportunities to learn and develop, and provide competitive benefits and rewards in line with industry standards.
We welcome talents who wish to join the strong team behind the best convention and exhibition centre in Asia.
HML's People Strategy
Listen, communicate, implement and celebrate
We strive to create a happy, enjoyable and flexible work environment that is both challenging and inspiring, and where you will feel valued.
- HML believes it is vital to listen to employees in order to understand their concerns and gauge what they need to perform to their best; we also strive to keep staff updated on the latest developments in a clear and transparent manner.
- A variety of communication channels ensure efficient communication. We also endeavour to “walk our talk” and act on employees’ ideas and proposals wherever possible.
- In order to foster a family-friendly culture, we reach out to employees’ families, involving them in leisure and voluntary activities. We also offer a flexible working hours’ programme for staff members to achieve work-life balance.
People are valuable assets and deserve to be nurtured
We believe in growing talents by providing our people with the opportunities and means to advance their careers and enhance their skills.
- HML helps employees keep abreast of industry developments through diversified training programmes that equip you with the knowledge and skills to handle the demands of diverse events and international visitors.
- We support your further education for required certification, prefessional development and advanced academic study, both internal and external, in Hong Kong and overseas.
- We are committed to developing the future of the industry by identifying and grooming high-performing students and assisting them in building their career with us.
Attracting, Motivating & Retaining Top Talents
We have built a team of true professionals in the exhibition and convention industry who are committed to serving people with passion.
- As well as providing you with the tools to fulfil your potential and develop a rewarding career, we also foster a nurturing atmosphere in which all employees feel valued.
- HML believes in sharing its success with the people who make this possible; exceptional performers are rewarded through bonus programmes and recognition schemes.
- We provide a comprehensive package of market-competitive benefits covering discretionary bonus, medical & dental insurance, free duty meal, flexible hours, vacation time, training opportunities and more, designed to enhance the lifestyles and bring peace of mind to full-time employees.