Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (Management) Limited (“HML”) always puts safety of staff and customers on top priority. The Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (“HKCEC”) remains operational and accessible with a series of hygiene and preventive measures in place to ensure venue hygiene. HML has emergency preparedness plans and is ready to activate in response to emergency situations. Some of the measures being taken are listed below:
- Venue ventilation is enhanced.
- Floor mats at the HKCEC main entrances are sprayed with diluted bleach every two hours.
- Escalator handrails, door handles and lift panels are disinfected every hour.
- All restrooms are assigned with attendants during events to carry out on-going cleaning and disinfecting work.
- Tables and chairs in exhibition venues are disinfected twice a day.
- The event venue will be disinfected at the end of the day after general cleaning.
- Two isolation rooms for handling sick persons during event period have been set-up and ready for use. The rooms are equipped with sofa, face masks, sanitizing hand gel, tissue and rubbish bins with lid.
- Automatic hand sanitiser spray dispensers are available at guest lift lobbies, Customer Service Counters and restaurants.
- All food items served in the concession stands will be individually packaged.
- All frontline staff members are required to wear face masks.
- Food handlers working in open kitchens and food concessions are required to wear face masks.
- Temperature check for all staff members when reporting duty every day is in place.
- Temperature check for contractor workers at the contractor entrances is in place.
- Temperature check for all visitors entering the HKCEC is conducted at control points.
- All persons with high temperature and/or displace respiratory symptoms will be denied entry. Everyone is required to wear a face mask, or else will be denied entry.
- Anyone wearing a Quarantine Order wristband will be denied entry to the HKCEC and restaurants. HML’s security staff will report contraventions to Police.
- Special rubbish bins for disposal of used face masks are provided at centre exit points and offices.
HML will continue to closely monitor the latest situation of the novel coronavirus infection, and will follow the guideline issued by the Hong Kong Special Administration Region Government’s Department of Health, and will strengthen relevant measures if necessary.
Last update: 20 May 2020
For loading/unloading in the marshalling areas in Phase 1 & 2 of the HKCEC, charges on all drive-in trucks will be implemented in the following dates marked below. Thank you for your attention.
Charges details are displayed at the marshalling area.