As the professional management company serving Asia's premier venue for exhibitions, conventions, meetings and banquets, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (Management) Limited ('HML') is committed to inspiring leadership in event sustainability management with reference to the international standard ISO 20121.
We are committed to our role as responsible corporate citizenship for the protection of the environment and betterment of society, along with achieving business excellence. In observation of our organisation's Values, covering Leadership, Integrity, Safety and Security, Technology Enhancement, Sustainable Development, Communication, Continuous Improvement, and Creativity, HML aims to improve our event sustainability management system and sustainability performance continuously through:
- Protecting the environment
- Supporting community sustainability initiatives
- Maintaining full compliance
- Delivering service excellence
- Integrating sustainable concept
- Caring for staff
- Collaborating with event organisers and planners, business partners, suppliers and contractors
- Upkeeping with technology advancements and community feedback
- Communicating with stakeholders
HML reached a significant milestone in its sustainability efforts in November 2015 by becoming the first organisation in Hong Kong to receive the 3-year recognition for ISO 20121 Event Sustainability Management System certificate. HML has successfully achieved recertification in 2021.