20 April 2012 -23 April 2012
More than 2,000 exhibitors from all over the world offering thousands of products means an abundance of sourcing opportunities at Asia’s largest trade fair for home-related products, the HKTDC Hong Kong Houseware Fair 2012.
The numbers are impressive but it's not all about the numbers. The Hong Kong location of the fair places buyers in one of the world's major trading hubs. Hong Kong is easily accessible, has high communication skills and supports traders with superb facilities and best-practice services. The fair’s downtown location at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre is also part of the attraction.
The world's largest trade fair for gifts,HKTDC Hong Kong Gifts & Premium Fair, quickly follows the Houseware Fair, which closes on 23 April, at the HKCEC. From 27 to 30 April, 2012, the Gifts & Premium Fair complements the sourcing opportunities of the Houseware Fair.
With so many exhibitors, product categorisation is a must. Categories are designed so that buyers can cover as many relevant exhibitors as possible.
• Small Order Zone [NEW]: Hong Kong Houseware Fair introduces a new zone this year. Globally, we witness a trend for buyers to place order more frequently with smaller quantity. This shift of buying pattern and the growing number of e-retailers make it a challenge for buyers to locate suppliers who sell small orders. The newly-launched “Small Order Zone” aims to facilitate small order trading and open up new business opportunities for buyers and sellers alike.
• Hall of Elegance: Within this beautifully appointed zone are exclusive or premium branded product collections appealing to the high end of the market.
• Green Living: This zone is dedicated to products from sustainable sources or which have eco-features - all in high demand right now.
• ASEAN Select: A brilliant and diverse array of products, from ethnic crafts to sophisticated items, is produced by the ASEAN nations represented here.
• World of Fine Dining: Trendy, design-driven tableware, kitchenware and bar accessories answer market demand for stylish products in this prominently located zone.
• Home Accents: For big retailers looking to add value through smaller decorator items, or for boutique buyers, this zone is a treasure trove of home decor accessories.
• Home Living: Health, safety and cleanliness are consumer preoccupations and here buyers can find hardware, DIY supplies, cleaning products and small electrical appliances.
• Outdoor Living: Stylish furniture and accessories are showcased for open-air sections of the home such as balconies, courtyards and gardens.
In the World of Pet Supplies, which returns for the fourth year, buyers will find all they need to satisfy their customers and their pets. This is a burgeoning sector for many markets so the zone's exhibitors, who include specialist suppliers as well as major distributors, offer a wide variety of products and services including pet food, supplements and veterinary products as well as aquarium-related products.
HKTDC Hong Kong International Home Textiles and Furnishings Fair will be held concurrently with the Houseware Fair, offering extra sourcing opportunities for both home and contract furnishing. Products include bedding, carpets, decorative fabrics & curtains and kitchen textile products.
Act now for FREE admission!
For trade visitors, register now for your FREE admission badge through one of the following three channels:
Website – register on or before 30 March 2012 for buyers from outside Hong Kong and on or before 13 April 2012 for local buyers;
Smartphone Info Site – download HKTDC Mobile at iPhone App Store, BlackBerry App World or Android Market; or
Mobile Info Site – visit hktdc.com/wap/houseware/T111
For fair details, please contact:
Hong Kong Trade Development Council
Tel: (852) 1830 668
Fax: (852) 2824 0026