- About HKCEC
- Venue Information
- Catering & Dining
- What's New
Not only is the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) an exciting platform for exhibitions, but its home city, Hong Kong, is also a practical meeting point for exhibitors. With a reputation for phenomenal infrastructure and efficiency, the city provides the perfect gateway to Asia, attracting millions of business travellers every year. It is also a sourcing hub in the Asia Pacific region, hosting a regular stream of buyers from many major international companies.
Hong Kong has the strongest exhibition portfolio of most exhibition venues in the world. Every year, Hong Kong presents more top global events than any other Asian city and over 50 of these events are major regional and international trade fairs.
The proportion of overseas visitors at these events is also remarkable - Hong Kong trade fairs regularly enjoy half of the attendance from outside of Hong Kong. This is thanks to the fact the city has one of the world’s freest economies and lowest tax regimes, guaranteeing organisers, exhibitors and buyers of a highly efficient trade environment.
Following a HK$1.4 billion (US$180 million) expansion which opened in April 2009, the HKCEC currently boasts about its 66,000 sqm of purpose-built exhibition hall space, 20,000 sqm of multi-functional venues and 5,500 sqm of event support space.
Our Portfolio (based on 2012 edition)
- World's largest jewellery fair - September Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair by UBM Asia Ltd
- World's largest electronics fair - Hong Kong Electronics Fair (Autumn Edition) by HKTDC
- World's largest timepiece event - Hong Kong Watch & Clock Fair by HKTDC
- World's largest gift fair - Hong Kong Gifts and Premium Fair by HKTDC
- World's 2nd largest and Asia's largest beauty trade exhibition - Cosmoprof Asia by Cosmoprof Asia Ltd
- Asia's largest toy fair - Hong Kong Toys and Games Fair by HKTDC
- Asia's largest houseware fair - Hong Kong Houseware Fair by HKTDC
- Asia's largest wine and spirits showcase - Vinexpo Asia-Pacific by Vinexpo Overseas SAS
- Asia's largest fashion event - Hong Kong Fashion Week for Fall/Winter by HKTDC
- Asia's largest entertainment market - Hong Kong International Film & TV Market by HKTDC
- Asia's largest licensing show - Hong Kong International Licensing Show by HKTDC