- About HKCEC
- Venue Information
- Catering & Dining
- What's New
In over two decades of event management, the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre has received numerous international awards in recognition for its professional and attentive service. Some of the recent ones include:
• Voted “Best Convention and Exhibition Centre in Asia” for 11 times in the CEI Industry Survey conducted by CEI Asia magazine from 2001 to 2014.
• Voted “Best Convention & Exhibition Centre” for the fifth time in the 2013 TTG Travel Awards by the readers, mainly industry leaders in Travel Trade, of TTG publications and websites.
• Awarded Indoor Air Quality Certificate (Good Class) for 2013/2014, by the HKSAR Government’s Environmental Protection Department.
• Awarded Wastewi$e Label (Class of Excellence) for 2013/2014, by the Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence (HKAEE).
• Received the Carbon “Less” 15% Certificate for 2011, by the Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence (HKAEE).
• Received Gold award in Fuel Saving Percentage Improvement of the Take a “Brake” Low Carbon Action – Corporate Green Driving Award Scheme 2011 organised by Friends of the Earth (HK).
• Mr Cliff Wallace, previous Managing Director of the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (Management) Limited, was inducted into the Hall of Leaders by Convention Industry Council in June 2011.
• Received the Award for Organisation with the Highest Amount of Carbon Footprint Reduction and Carbon “Less” 14% Certificate for 2009, by the Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence (HKAEE).
• Received Certificate of Grand Award in Quality Building Award 2010, Hong Kong Non-Residential Category, a biennial competition jointly organised by nine professional building and construction organisations in Hong Kong.
For a full awards list, please click here.