- About HKCEC
- Venue Information
- Catering & Dining
- What's New
In over two decades of event management, the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre and the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (Management) Ltd have received numerous international awards in recognition for their professional and attentive service. Some of the recent ones include:
• Voted “Best Convention and Exhibition Centre in Asia” for 12 times in the CEI Industry Survey conducted by CEI Asia magazine from 2001 to 2015.
• Voted “Best Convention & Exhibition Centre” for the sixth time in the 2014 TTG Travel Awards by the readers, mainly industry leaders in Travel Trade, of TTG publications and websites.
• Corporate video “Asia’s Best, Hong Kong’s Pride” was awarded the Award of Distinction in the Company Overview category, and the Award of Excellence in the Corporate Image category in the 2014 Videographer Awards.
• Corporate video “Asia’s Best, Hong Kong’s Pride” was awarded the Gold Award in the Corporations:
Exhibitions/Conventions category, and the Silver Award in the Advertisements/Commercials: Facilities Management category in the 2014 Questar Awards.
• Achieved Level One certification to the ASTM Standard for the Evaluation and Selection of Venues for Environmentally Sustainable Meetings, Events, Trade Shows, and Conferences.
• Awarded Indoor Air Quality Certificate (Good Class) for 2013/2014, by the HKSAR Government’s Environmental Protection Department.
• Awarded Wastewi$e Label (Class of Excellence) for 2013/2014, by the Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence (HKAEE).
• Received the Carbon “Less” 15% Certificate for 2011, by the Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence (HKAEE).
• Received Gold award in Fuel Saving Percentage Improvement of the Take a “Brake” Low Carbon Action – Corporate Green Driving Award Scheme 2011 organised by Friends of the Earth (HK).
• Mr Cliff Wallace, previous Managing Director of the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (Management) Limited, was inducted into the Hall of Leaders by Convention Industry Council in June 2011.
• Received the Award for Organisation with the Highest Amount of Carbon Footprint Reduction and Carbon “Less” 14% Certificate for 2009, by the Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence (HKAEE).
• Received Certificate of Grand Award in Quality Building Award 2010, Hong Kong Non-Residential Category, a biennial competition jointly organised by nine professional building and construction organisations in Hong Kong.
For a full awards list, please click here.